Thursday, June 14, 2012

Justin Bieber: Queens English and Processed Cheese…

Before donning on his overly expensive high tops and gracing the stage for his adoring fans upon the ‘The Today Show’s’ stage (on Friday) good-old-Justin-Bieber went to the British airwaves a couple of days ago. Sad thing is that he had a bad English accent when he did.

Yep, ‘Cheerio’, ‘Hello, Gov’nah’ and crap like that.

The Bieb, for whatever the reason, did his entire four minute interview with UK radio Capital FM that way: completely in Queens English. The Canadian crooner deciding that he'd only answer questions in the oh-so-proper accent, though he visibly struggled at certain points because, well, he’s fucking Canadian and lives in LA.

The crooner, Bieb, stating to the interviewer: "Do you think that my English accent's quite good, my friend?" Then adding "I think that if you walk in, you might not even know I'm not an Englishman. I should just talk like this all the time…”

Please.

What I like to know is if LA County Sheriffs will finally get their interview from his little incident with the Pappo… because if it was a normal, non-famous person there would be a warrant out for their arrest. Maybe he can try out his new accent with them, see if he can pass the muster and say: “It wasn’t me. I’m ENGLISH!”

And the longer I sit here watching the line with teenage ridiculousness grow for tomorrows performance the more the Bieb reminds me of processed cheese. It may look good, hell, it may even taste good but in truth is still shit.

Until next time…

No comments: