Tuesday, January 10, 2012

“Wisconsin Death Trip” News

Ah, yes. Bad news for what was suppose to be what I was going to film this year (2012).

I had slated filming my script for “Wisconsin Death Trip” for the late winter early spring (2012) as I was still polishing up the final draft and getting players interested. But now the location that I had primarily had written for the entire second and most of third act has been nicely torn down by the great state of Illinois. Bulldozed and razed to the ground; paved over and made into a semi-truck parking area.

While I didn’t think the place was going to last past the summer of 2012 I was thinking that it wouldn’t be until the summer when anything would happen. Especially since the junk yard that was attached to the property and buildings still had quite a bit of shit strewn throughout it just a few weeks ago.

Now I looking to rewrite at least half of the script, I already have an idea of where to go with it. Will post more when things start to happen.

Until then…

No comments: