Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Situation for the Situation is Rehab. Or in Hollywood Speak: "Rest"

I love “Hollywood Speak”. They’re not in rehab, they just have gone someplace for rest and relaxation. Or the story goes… lol… and the latest television star (I say that as loosely as I possible can) Mike “the Situation’ Sorrentino is saying. Well, at least through his rep.

I paraphrase: “The Situation isn’t in rehab for substance abuse. He has spent several weeks at an undisclosed location for much needed rest from his extensive production schedule.”

WHAT?! Extensive (and I’ve seen “grueling” as well) production schedule? What the fuck is it that you do? Oh, yeah, you are a “Reality Star”! Must be tough having a free trip to Italy (and Miami as well) and then having to live in a house that you don’t pay for. Oh, I’m sorry, you have to take the time out your day of going to the gym (but it seems that you have been doing that less and less) and bars every night picking up UGLY women by “working” at a t-shirt shop. Yeah, that sounds fucking tough. Try doing a real fucking job that you get to do 5 to 6 days a week, getting up at 5 am and really working from anywhere from 8 to 12 hours a day. Sorry if I seem a little NOT CARING. But I don’t care.

And how are we surprised that he might (if not all of them if we want to be truthful) have some kind of substance problem. As I stated before he only went out every night and drank. That will tax even the most professional drinker -me included. I wish that people would just fess up and say “Yes, I’m a (insert problem of choice) and I need help.” Or that you don’t need help. Fuck. I would have more respect for someone if they said that. Hell, I have a drinking problem, well, its not so much of a problem because I still do and get what needs to be done done. But I do drink more than the average bear. And if and when I ever have to do a stint in the old rehab (which I doubt because rehab is for quitters… lol) I’ll be more than happy to say that “yeah, I need time to get my head together.” Does that mean I’ll quit doing and living he way I do. NO. And I am more than happy to say that. Not that I think this fool will change his was either. He has a tough life to lead.

I truly hope that Mike “the Situation” doesn’t change his ways but goes right back to doing what he does best. Nothing but sponging off Mtv and his fifteen minutes of fame that he has stretched out way to long. I need some new train wrecks to follow. The ones I have now seem to be either dying off (Amy Whinehouse) or getting their shit together (Brittney Spears).

So I say party on Mike. My you crash and burn with great gusto and for the ages.


Until next time…

No comments: