Thursday, April 19, 2012

I Want to Punch Gordon Ramasy Part Duex

A while back I wrote a blog entitled: “I Want to Punch Gordon Ramsay” and I talked about how he has a bad case of Ryan Seacrestitis, meaning that at the end any of his show’s seasons it basically… goes… like… this… and… it seems… that… Ramsay… likes to… drag… out… who the… winner… is. Right up to the point that it makes William Shatner seem like a fucking Shakespearian actor.

While Ramsay and just about everyone on TV reality game shows lately do this now, but this isn’t why I want to punch this time around. No. Not all.

Now let me make this clear. I like Gordon Ramsay and I am a big fan of his BBC show the “F-Word”. But the problem I have now, however, and makes me just want to throw my television is the drama bullshit, and not the good drama, that has bee added in the form of a fucking SOB STORY!

All last season during for “Kitchen Nightmares” there was a sob story that took over the entire format. No longer did we have Ramsay going through the kitchen and finding things that would make a billy goat puke, tearing into the owners for there disgusting lack of sanitation to go along with the shitty food and service that they tried to pawn upon the public. All of it replaced on how the families that own these restaurants need to be saved.

Really? What the fuck is that about? I don’t care about the inner workings of the families. You have problems, go on fucking Maury. And “Kitchen Nightmares” isn’t the only Ramsay show that has done this. His other unstomachable show, “MasterChef” seems to put forth the SOB STORY during the selection process. And I have to point out that Ramsay shows aren’t the only programming taking part. Again the blame has to fall upon “American Idol”. They love put on the SOB, to make us feel something about the contestants. Here is the problem: I don’t care. When I am watching a cooking show I don’t care about what they do outside the kitchen. I am there for the fucking COOKING! Same goes to the “American Idol” or shows like “Survivor” and the like (while I haven’t watched these shows in quite a while but I still catch them here and there). Take “Dancing With the Stars” another show that I will NEVER watch, but I know about it because my mother and grandmother both watch, and they had an episode recently where the producers were bringing out the SOB STORY, trying to pull at the heart strings. Why? I though the show was about hack celebs that were trying to dance?

And Now we have Good-Old-Gordon doing a new show here in America where he goes to, wait for it, goes to… (Like how I try to keep the suspense going by dragging it along)… goes to… (insert commercial here… lol)… goes to motels and bed & breakfast’s to try to help make them over. Someone should step in and remind good old Gordy that he is a fucking CHEF.

Please, Gordon, just stop with the stupid shit. I swear, if you bring out the SOB for the next season for “Hell’s Kitchen” I will no longer watch anything that you are in or produce. It’s bad enough that every season for “Hell’s” is always Guys vs. Women.

No comments: